It did not take long for the sample copy to be sent to me for proofing. I identified a couple of mistakes in the book: most involving my failure to put blank pages in the printable copy so the individual books that make up Volume I would appear on the correct pages. There were very few typos (extra periods, etc.) that I found in the text which is a good thing.
I have to decide, though, whether or not to publish a "director's cut" so to speak. That is, a book with the footnotes, just like I originally wrote them, as well as the series of maps, the glossary, and the background documents like the Adhirantal and the Lins en Halathi Anyalles. My hope is to either have a director's cut, showing the text as I meant it to be delivered (word porn) or an atlas showing the geography as well as the background information for the text. I have yet to decide. Feel free to weigh in though!